Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2007, 06:16 AM   #1
mcdaddy
 
mcdaddy's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2006, 2NZFE 1.3L
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 53
patience is the key to make your DIY MAF mounting done!!

I decided to use this bling type filter coz i'm planning for CAI during summer.. I don't have all the fittings so I'll just stick to short ram type for now.
Here is what i did.. No CEL lit up..


btw, they are available at $10 each for those interested.. hahaha..
__________________
mcdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:23 AM   #2
Chris07LB
Super Moderator
 
Chris07LB's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,174
You have some sort of support bracket, or is the filter just laying there, bouncing around while driving?
Chris07LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:12 AM   #3
spkrman
Banned
 
Drives: 1
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 2
Posts: 1,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddy View Post
patience is the key to make your DIY MAF mounting done!!

I decided to use this bling type filter coz i'm planning for CAI during summer.. I don't have all the fittings so I'll just stick to short ram type for now.
Here is what i did.. No CEL lit up..


btw, they are available at $10 each for those interested.. hahaha..
Where can I get one??? PM if need be :)

what the heck is that thing, btw?

Its worth $10, from there I should be able to get a shop to bend up some piping
spkrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:27 AM   #4
ricepower
 
ricepower's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Y Sedan
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 668
Send a message via MSN to ricepower Send a message via Yahoo to ricepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddy View Post
patience is the key to make your DIY MAF mounting done!!

I decided to use this bling type filter coz i'm planning for CAI during summer.. I don't have all the fittings so I'll just stick to short ram type for now.
Here is what i did.. No CEL lit up..


btw, they are available at $10 each for those interested.. hahaha..
Bro,

I need one for my Blue Yaris 07..PM me please

du2efs
ricepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WR Secret Weapon Intake Dyno Tested.. WRLEO Performance Modifications 70 05-17-2007 03:00 PM
PICS OF TRD INTAKE INSTALLED! elsteverino889 Performance Modifications 9 03-03-2007 04:12 PM
Tanabe NF210's installed...got a question though Terrorize Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 32 09-29-2006 07:45 AM
K&N Is looking for 2007 Yaris for Intake Development. Knfilters Performance Modifications 9 06-28-2006 04:34 PM
TEIN Basic coilovers C2AUTOSPL Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 15 06-26-2006 01:57 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.