![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
07 Liftback
Drives: 2007 Yaris liftback black Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Irvine Ca
Posts: 53
|
Count me in I guess with question mark as well LOL, I got work till like about 4:30pm then I'll start heading out from Tustin up to the park so hopefully everyone doesn't leave from the park by the time I get there. I'll bring some cookies and other snacks. :)
Last edited by 07blackvitz; 08-29-2010 at 01:14 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
07 Liftback
Drives: 2007 Yaris liftback black Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Irvine Ca
Posts: 53
|
Yeah im down i guess we can meet in Tustin after im done with work.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| East End Yaris meet Sat-Jan 30th anyone? | alan1828 | Canada | 0 | 01-27-2010 11:01 PM |
| NW Yaris Meet | Astroman | Northwest | 18 | 11-09-2008 03:24 PM |