![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Spirited Driver
|
Thank you guys for coming out and making Brittany's meet and coming to the drive in.
For those who were gonna come and didn't come. We really relied on you guys bringing what you guys said you were. I'll post pics later.
__________________
Freddy Penaloza www.myspace.com/freddysevolutionix www.twitter.com/freddysevoix Freddy Penaloza (facebook) http://qik.com/freddysevolutionix |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris S Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 59
|
I had meeting everyone who came. Wish we could have stayed for the movies but the long drive killed me lol! And I'm glad I brought italia I think she had fun playing with amber and Clarissa! :-)
__________________
Brit*Knee |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '07 Yaris turbo, '11 Juke Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 849
|
__________________
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3875996 |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '07 Yaris Sedan 'S' Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Victorville CA
Posts: 294
|
Freddy, you should not talk negative to anyone, I'm just happy we had a good turnout and I'm grateful. Oh and freddy, by bringing your expensive ass car to my yaris meet you made me look and feel bad. I was embarrassed that the car i have don't even compare.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
Quote:
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Spirited Driver
|
Not embarrassed at all. I am proud of what i drive. If your too self conscious about your car you probably shouldn't be moding it anyways. I was happy to meet new people. Brittany and her husband were cool and so was the two other guys that showed up in the matching 2 door yaris. Not to mention the silver 4 door who brought his wife and kids as well. Sorry. Im horrible with names.
__________________
Freddy Penaloza www.myspace.com/freddysevolutionix www.twitter.com/freddysevoix Freddy Penaloza (facebook) http://qik.com/freddysevolutionix |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris S Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 59
|
Quote:
__________________
Brit*Knee |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '07 Yaris Sedan 'S' Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Victorville CA
Posts: 294
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| East End Yaris meet Sat-Jan 30th anyone? | alan1828 | Canada | 0 | 01-27-2010 11:01 PM |
| NW Yaris Meet | Astroman | Northwest | 18 | 11-09-2008 03:24 PM |