Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was
 
47_MasoN_47's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northwest Alabama
Posts: 1,140
GSG-5 FTW! Those things are sweet! I've often thought about buying one, but I've got 2 10/22s and it's hard for me to get away from that platform. I have one of them in the Krinker Plinker stock, and it's a blast!
__________________

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
47_MasoN_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guns Black Yaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 181 04-21-2011 05:24 AM
The open political discussion thread. Read the first post! eTiMaGo Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 342 09-15-2009 12:34 AM
37 miles per gallon in a Nissan Altima john21031 Fuel Economy Forum 8 12-10-2008 08:56 PM
VirginiaTech Killer... Blenjar Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 38 04-19-2007 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.