Quote:
Originally Posted by kimona
Why don't you just get the HB's head gasket repaired under warranty?
Seems a lot for a new 2010 Yaris. I can buy a new 2010 Corolla LE, automatic for under $14K all day long here in Orange County... without negotiating.
|
There are 4 Toyota stealerships in a 200 mile radius of me and I can tell you that you WILL not get a Corolla for under 19k. I have checked. Personally it drives me nuts that it is assumed that the Corolla is so accessible for so cheap. In the Northeast, especially New England you will not get deals like that normally, just doesn't happen. As for the head gasket...I am confused as well. Why not get it fixed? If you do trade the car you will have to disclose the head gasket issue anyway. If you do not and they figure it out, which they should as I would think that a close to new car will fall under the certified used program you can be prosecuted for nondisclosure of a mechanical failure such as that. Either way, best of luck. I wouldn't wish anyone to be in your predicament with a close to new ride. Serious bummer.