Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 04:41 AM   #1
BluYrs
ヴィッツ ドライバー
 
BluYrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 3d 1.0 Linea Sol
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Posts: 433
Weird for me to look at your guesses...

At the moment, I fill up at just a bit over $6 a gallon. Not complaining yet. I could probably take up to $10 per gallon- from there I'd be rethinking some of the trips I take.
__________________


The blue one
BluYrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:57 AM   #2
silver_echo
ekodrvr
 
silver_echo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 white subaru impreza wrx
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluYrs View Post
Weird for me to look at your guesses...

At the moment, I fill up at just a bit over $6 a gallon. Not complaining yet. I could probably take up to $10 per gallon- from there I'd be rethinking some of the trips I take.
wait, estonia has roads? just kidding...

now when you say $6, are you talking converted to USD? and are they imperial gallons or the other?

i start bitching when i have to pay $4.50 USD for it...
__________________
if you want to see my plans for this car, check out here...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3154316


i like this smiley...
silver_echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuel Economy swng Fuel Economy Forum 2089 01-23-2015 06:41 PM
Economics of Price Gouging and Gas shortages GeneW General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 1 10-31-2008 04:20 PM
Free gas for any vehicle. ketel0ne General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 4 09-19-2006 08:07 AM
poll concerning gas prices foober General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 15 07-24-2006 12:47 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.