![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Hooch Brewer-Shine Sipper
|
^ No. Signals I had were all from one router in the same hotel. I used to be contracted to install WiFi in various hotels in my region, but the signal was always from one source. I see what you mean though, being in an apartment building. Surely it can be locked into just one source...the strongest?
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| looking for advice from home theater gurus! | TinyGiant | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 0 | 12-08-2009 11:23 PM |
| Technical Question for the Suspension Gurus | KwonSau | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 5 | 06-21-2007 11:31 PM |
| Any electronics gurus in here? | ponieswhee | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 4 | 05-21-2007 08:42 PM |