![]() |
|
|
|
#16 |
|
School'er of hard knocks
Drives: Silver Yaris 4dr. HB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sudbury, On
Posts: 556
|
Manufacturing code.
I must say, that drum looks to be in mint shape. Usually they're rusty a couple days after delivery. Last I recall, you had to remove the axle nut (underneath the grease cap) to remove the drum, but I may be thinking of another car... |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The Basics on Brake Upgrades | kngrsll | Performance Modifications | 56 | 03-06-2024 08:50 AM |
| DIY (sorta) - RunStop Rear disc brake conversion | eTiMaGo | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 17 | 07-02-2019 08:24 AM |
| DIY Rear Drum Brake Adjustment/Parking Brake W/ PICS Inside | YarisSedan | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 73 | 03-11-2017 06:05 PM |
| Drum brake upgrade | xbalance | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 13 | 04-19-2009 05:16 AM |