Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Caribbean
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #8
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by YarisPR View Post
Orlando U NEED a Hobby!!!!!!
I do have one, mess around with my car and RC's just like you buddy I got a nirtos drifter and a Plane but when its cold out I hit the PS3
and now out to work
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Puerto Rico Presente YamilR Caribbean 4 11-28-2008 03:06 PM
I am new! Puerto Rico white-tuscani Performance Modifications 10 03-09-2007 04:42 PM
Please Area Puerto Rico Members TunTun_yariS[PR] Suggestions - Feedback - Questions 3 12-09-2006 02:28 PM
My yaris 2007 from Puerto Rico TunTun_yariS[PR] Photo-Video-Media Gallery 9 12-07-2006 11:54 PM
My red Yaris from Puerto Rico... Yaris_PR Photo-Video-Media Gallery 20 12-07-2006 10:46 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.