Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > New England
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
I could be up for one. Weather and wife permitting.....
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
sidewinder
"Gettin Jiggy wit it"
 
sidewinder's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris " S " Hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: boston
Posts: 46
meet

New England is way over due for a meet. I am game for one if we can get one together.
sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
R2D2
Crazy Oil Sniffer
 
R2D2's Avatar
 
Drives: MM 09 Yaris 5 Dr LB "Click"
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ME
Posts: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
I could be up for one. Weather and wife permitting.....
These are always factors for me also-especially the latter!
__________________
"The howl was the sound of God’s casting pot, the morphing of my cells into shape, the forming of oceans out of molten premordial plasma. And I could feel it. I could cry for it. I could cry with it."
-The Fitful One

R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
seth_man
 
seth_man's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Thompson, CT
Posts: 159
im always down for a meet as long as its on a sunday.
seth_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011 Touge.ca Track schedule, 20+ Events!!! - Touge Motorsports Touge.ca Canada 0 04-13-2011 03:13 AM
Newly refreshed 2011 Toyota Corolla Kal-El Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 23 11-27-2010 12:57 PM
Finally got one - 2011 Yaristeve General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 17 11-19-2010 10:36 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.