![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 1,238
|
I'll keep the guy in my prayers. It's a shame that even a human life gets placed on a monetary value scale.
__________________
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Word Association | Black Yaris | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 7373 | 10-04-2011 10:43 PM |
| Wife wants to get rid of Yaris! Help! | CtrlAltDefeat | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 46 | 12-03-2010 09:15 PM |
| Baby Gear | YarisToronto | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 01-14-2010 10:24 PM |