![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Black Vitz Liftback Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 238
|
The 2012 just seems to be joining the "usual" look giving up the center cluster. Sure makes the magazine reviewers happy I've noticed. Exterior reminds me of the Tercel hatch from the late 80's early 90's. Now I wait for the Scion IQ to show up.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
Other than the instrument clusters being moved to where they should be, I don't really care much about the overall new design.
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2012 Yaris 3-door w/5-speed! Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 273
|
Quote:
I'm counting the days until I take the keys to my new 2012 Yaris L 3-door w/5-speed. I'm leaning toward magnetic grey or lagoon blue...or blazing blue. ![]() Then, some machined aluminum alloys to replace the stock steelies... ![]() For me, the restyle makes the Yaris a contender for this customer who hardly even considered it before because it appeared too feminine. I will not feel ashamed driving this little 3-door hatch! |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 2011 vs 2012 | beebosaur | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 11 | 08-27-2011 08:37 AM |
| US 2012 Scion iQ - First Drive - starting @ $16K (ouch)- 36/37 MPG (meh) | Kal-El | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 16 | 07-23-2011 11:41 PM |
| 2012 Mazda 3 revised - now 40 MPG highway (from 33!) | Kal-El | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 11 | 04-25-2011 11:17 PM |
| 2012 VW Beetle | Kal-El | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 11 | 04-21-2011 02:27 AM |
| First Drive: 2012 Ford Focus | Kal-El | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 18 | 02-25-2011 05:41 PM |