Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
neohalo
 
neohalo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Silver Yaris LB
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: El Paso
Posts: 25
Quote:
OK, wait a second... back up.

The title of this thread is "Anyone working on tuning" and you guys are arguing that nobody should bother?

I don't think that is necessarily approprate for a thread like this in the PERFORMANCE section.

Take your disillusioned asses to the suspension forum. You guys can provide helpful information when your experience isn't getting in the way. Forget about convincing people... either help or go away.
lol if that doesnt shut up those two bill and dragon, i dont know what will lol
neohalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:47 PM   #2
Dragonacc
 
Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 70 Mach 1, 84 5.0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atl, GA
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by neohalo View Post
lol if that doesnt shut up those two bill and dragon, i dont know what will lol
I was sharing what I felt would possibly benefit others. Like I said earlier though, your money your car, I'm just offering some friendly advice based on my past experience with cars.

I wasn't calling anyone names or making fun of anyone either, lets keep it real folks.
Dragonacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Door speakers not working =[ davidcraig2003 In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 8 01-25-2007 05:57 PM
Heatshrink not working :| jmew0ng In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 13 08-19-2006 11:26 AM
My Stage 2,3,4 tuning list Hyde General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 17 08-06-2006 05:32 AM
Engine Working too hard? David81 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 8 06-14-2006 11:17 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:02 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.