![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
Yet another 14 hours down today.
Perhaps it is time to copy all of the good info out of here, before the day comes that it just doesn't come back up...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
Quote:
Also I'm willing to believe it's gonna take someone with aggressive loan-shark skills to negotiate with the Bueller to buy the site out and become a more reliable admin. And I say this because some of us are dealing with serious situations and need a dependable board that can help us get our problems solved. Isn't that one of the reasons why it's even here in the first place?
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| I hate cable service providers. | Altitude | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 27 | 09-12-2010 09:09 AM |
| I don't know why but my area my customer never appreciate good service | YarisSedan | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 12 | 02-27-2009 10:26 AM |
| Funny Business at the Toyota Service Centre | *MAD DOG* | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 10 | 01-10-2009 12:47 AM |
| 30K throttle service | jaggurnaut | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 39 | 09-11-2007 08:34 PM |
| Metro Atlanta Dealer Service Experiences | redyaris | Southeast | 2 | 03-21-2007 03:59 PM |