Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
 
CrankyOldMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
I would venture a guess that the admins have in fact been watching, and that they have taken steps to rectify the problem. I haven't had issues with the site for almost a week now. I agree with the notion that they haven't publicly commented on it to prevent encouragement of the attacker(s).
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldMan View Post
I would venture a guess that the admins have in fact been watching, and that they have taken steps to rectify the problem. I haven't had issues with the site for almost a week now. I agree with the notion that they haven't publicly commented on it to prevent encouragement of the attacker(s).
i doubt it. more likely is that whoever was doing it was ip blocked, or got bored and went on to bug someone else.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I hate cable service providers. Altitude Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 27 09-12-2010 09:09 AM
I don't know why but my area my customer never appreciate good service YarisSedan Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 12 02-27-2009 10:26 AM
Funny Business at the Toyota Service Centre *MAD DOG* DIY / Maintenance / Service 10 01-10-2009 12:47 AM
30K throttle service jaggurnaut DIY / Maintenance / Service 39 09-11-2007 08:34 PM
Metro Atlanta Dealer Service Experiences redyaris Southeast 2 03-21-2007 03:59 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.