Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #11
yaris2010RS
 
yaris2010RS's Avatar
 
Drives: no-longer-boosted '10 Yaris
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Angus, Ontario
Posts: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
I keep saying that I wish the Mods were promoted and some were made Admins. So just to be clear that none of this is coming from me. I've been 100% supportive of this site with my time, my money, and my appreciation for the Mods' efforts. I could make a pretty damn good argument that I shouldn't have, after the way Bueller treated me after the hack. But I don't roll that way.

With that said, I built Micro Image to represent all small cars, have relevant content and have 100% uptime if possible. I have dedicated a server to just the one site. Nothing wrong with offering an alternative. YW dominates for the one car it represents.
i kinda find this funny...... MI is down today for me. okay garm, 99.9% is still very good.


id just like to say website crashes are fairly normal and should be expected, technology sucks. i dont hold anything against YW or MI. yes YW is down more and i'd also like if they did something about it but hey, its a free fourm and i dont have to deal with advertising popups. im happy with what we have

Just my $0.02
__________________
If it has boobs or wheels sooner or later your gonna have problems with it
yaris2010RS is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I hate cable service providers. Altitude Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 27 09-12-2010 09:09 AM
I don't know why but my area my customer never appreciate good service YarisSedan Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 12 02-27-2009 10:26 AM
Funny Business at the Toyota Service Centre *MAD DOG* DIY / Maintenance / Service 10 01-10-2009 12:47 AM
30K throttle service jaggurnaut DIY / Maintenance / Service 39 09-11-2007 08:34 PM
Metro Atlanta Dealer Service Experiences redyaris Southeast 2 03-21-2007 03:59 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.