Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
Hamster
 
Hamster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 5-Door Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 333
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I also have AAA insurance. They really came through for me when my Yaris was keyed in 2010. I guess you didn't have as good an experience with them? Then again, your repair was a high dollar amount. I guess all insurance companies are going to jerk people around when it comes to very expensive damage.
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guess it was my turn... Yaris vs. deer yaris2010RS Photo-Video-Media Gallery 23 01-17-2012 03:32 PM
I finally waxed my Yaris.... RedRide Photo-Video-Media Gallery 10 11-24-2010 12:16 PM
Turn signal audible alert paultyler_82 Performance Modifications 7 10-01-2006 10:21 AM
Turn signal bulbs casterqc Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 2 07-15-2006 07:44 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.