Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
xnamerxx
0-60 in slow
 
xnamerxx's Avatar
 
Drives: light blue liftback
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: so cal
Posts: 926
Jason,
Do you run the Odyssey pc680/pc540 or the Braille 6lb battery? I've heard some poor things about the braille but don't know anyone that's owned one for any extended periods of time. I've been tempted to grab a AGM from a powersports vehicle and use that but have been worried about the power steering killing the engine when the reserve runs out.

Thanks for the heads up about coast I work a few miles away so I'll have to check them out.
xnamerxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
Jason@SportsCar
 
Drives: 2015 H Production Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Debary, FL
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnamerxx View Post
Jason,
Do you run the Odyssey pc680/pc540 or the Braille 6lb battery? I've heard some poor things about the braille but don't know anyone that's owned one for any extended periods of time. I've been tempted to grab a AGM from a powersports vehicle and use that but have been worried about the power steering killing the engine when the reserve runs out.

Thanks for the heads up about coast I work a few miles away so I'll have to check them out.
The Braille.
__________________
2005-2008 SCCA Solo BS National Champion
2017-2018 SCCA H Prod National Champion
Jason@SportsCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
kuro-kuro, mga sarisaring katanungan xtremist Middle East 2740 01-27-2020 03:36 AM
Electrical System Upgrade Advice sqcomp In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 6 03-23-2016 01:15 AM
When will the Yaris hit the showrooms at dealers? Petrolhead New YARIS Purchase Forum 181 11-28-2011 07:03 AM
DIY adding extra power outlets and usb power outlets on the dash to use phone as GPS julienrl DIY / Maintenance / Service 1 08-31-2009 10:06 AM
Well seems the F&*king Power Package with Manual is impossible in the States(Hatch) gaffo General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 28 07-15-2007 07:55 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.