![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Only Happy When it Rains
|
they discuss it because it makes them feel better about what they bought, plus the odds of finding a prius owner on here is slim at best.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It's the same way with Yaris owners around here. Things are said that make one feel better about what they bought. You'll find that on any auto forum.
__________________
If you want to enjoy your car, stay off of the internet. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
play every day
Drives: 2012 Yaris L 2dr 5sp Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,962
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws! Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
|
Why? I usually agree with you, but not on this one. On this forum alone, think of how many people list 3 or more cars they own. While they might have large families and need those cars and can only afford a Yaris or similar the choices they have made for the other cars they list, I think, tend to discount that possibility. All of the members of my extended family can easily afford a Prius, yet a vast majority of us choose to spend less than the cost of a Prius when purchasing a car.....and I know people outside our family with a greater degree of wealth who go to far greater extremes when it comes to frugality re their cars......I know....I know.....anecdotal evidence. I do, however, agree with you that very few, if any, Prius owners visit Yarisworld.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Toyota says don't call them Priuses -- call 'em the Prii | Kal-El | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 7 | 02-22-2011 10:30 AM |