Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
Jamus
 
Drives: '12 3dr Yaris L
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Southern WV
Posts: 38
I'm working on installing the 2-button cruise control on my 2012 L automatic. I am having trouble identifying the correct wires to connect to. On the 06-11 D3 plug there is a black wire, and then a blue and brown wire if you have the correct wiring to the computer. Here's a pic I took from under my steering column. If I were to assume, I'd say it's still the brown and blue wires on the plug next to the yellow one. But I'd rather double check with you guys who know.

Link to the type of cruise control mod I'm using.
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17158
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2306.JPG (88.6 KB, 1138 views)
Jamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamus View Post
I'm working on installing the 2-button cruise control on my 2012 L automatic. I am having trouble identifying the correct wires to connect to. On the 06-11 D3 plug there is a black wire, and then a blue and brown wire if you have the correct wiring to the computer. Here's a pic I took from under my steering column. If I were to assume, I'd say it's still the brown and blue wires on the plug next to the yellow one. But I'd rather double check with you guys who know.

Link to the type of cruise control mod I'm using.
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17158
For the 2012, the CCS wire (formerly blue) is now beige and the ground wire (formerly brown) is still brown. They are the two left most wires on the black connector to the left of the yellow airbag connector.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cruise control. 2012

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
NEED ENGINE CHECK LIGHT CODE LIST Attitude Forced Induction Forum 12 04-11-2011 06:38 PM
Cruise Control chessclubloser DIY / Maintenance / Service 11 03-27-2010 11:59 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.