|
I recently replaced my battery so that thing is good to go. I didn't mention that in previous post because I just did it today. I'm sorry for the confusion. I just thought it was strange that after going down some bumpy dirt roads, that once I came back to smooth pavement...the weighted steering feel was back again. Best way to describe it is you know how when you're driving 5mph in the Yaris and the steering is really loose and floaty feeling? Well imagine that even when you're driving 70mph or so on the freeway, you still have the same feel and response out of the steering wheel, you don't have the gradual weighted feel that grows the faster your car is going.
__________________
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
|