![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 light blue yaris sedan Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 51
|
Quote:
Thanks for the info, I'm gonna go ahead nd get 17's nd have a place roll my fenders. I can't wait!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
|
Quote:
For reference, 17x8, effective offset of +32 (rims are +47, have a 10mm hub spacer, and 5mm wheel spacer). ![]() My fenders are semi rolled, tires are 205/40/17 for a mild stretch, and I don't have any rubbing problems...then again, I do have spring coil spacers in the rear to prevent full spring compression and increasing my ride height .25". lol. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 light blue yaris sedan Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 51
|
Quote:
I can't wait to move to NorCal ! I see there's some nice cars ;) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
|
Quote:
NorCal has some nice cars...but also has its share of not so tastefully modded cars.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 light blue yaris sedan Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 51
|
Quote:
Oh I bet! In Florida there's not that many nice cars |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| rims, sedan, size, suspension, wheels |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 15 inch motegi racing rims | lugnut13 | Items for Sale by private party | 12 | 03-19-2011 10:41 PM |
| Looking for 15 inch stock steel rims | hop | Canada | 2 | 01-21-2010 07:18 AM |
| 15 inch rims for echo sedan | wuju | Items for Sale by private party | 3 | 09-24-2007 09:59 AM |