Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
D&D
It's Quacktastic!
 
D&D's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris Hatch
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 204
Looking good so far. I don't think we ever had that color offering on the US Yarii, it looks great! And 67mpg?! I assume this is a diesel?
D&D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
Cockers
 
Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris D4D
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Blaenau Ffestiniog, North Wales, UK
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by D&D View Post
Looking good so far. I don't think we ever had that color offering on the US Yarii, it looks great! And 67mpg?! I assume this is a diesel?
It sure is :) I'm getting between 50 and 55mpg on short journeys :) I do a lot of miles due to my photography business so this is amazing for me!!!

You dont have Tacuma Grey in the states?????? I feel sorry for you! This colour is stunning! The first thing that attracted me to it :)
Cockers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
clean, fresh, modify, new kid, yaris

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Natural Gas Yaris MadMax General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 13 06-03-2017 06:10 AM
Comparison Test: 2012 Toyota Yaris Vs. 2012 Toyota Prius c Yar Is Word Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 27 09-06-2012 11:37 PM
Vacationed in Italy - Brought home a D4D diesel Yaris CTScott Photo-Video-Media Gallery 19 07-26-2012 03:13 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.