Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Yaris TS Talk
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2013, 03:37 AM   #1
JudgeM
 
JudgeM's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Toyota Vitz RS
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 181
Hey I recently got a Vitz RS too identical to yours. I am in New Zealand as well. What app did you use for that calculation ? By the way how many liters is a full tank for you?
JudgeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
2005vitzRS
 
2005vitzRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Vitz RS, NCP91, Manual
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeM View Post
Hey I recently got a Vitz RS too identical to yours. I am in New Zealand as well. What app did you use for that calculation ? By the way how many liters is a full tank for you?
Nice meeting a fellow Kiwi (Actually I'm a South African Kiwi)

Using the "Fuel Log" app on Android

According to www.carjam.co.nz the Vitz has a 42.0 litre (11,04 gallons) tank. The most I have ever put in it 41.27 litres (pretty close I think)
2005vitzRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fuel economy, manual, new zealand, vitz

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuel Efficiency and the Yaris BailOut Fuel Economy Forum 327 01-02-2026 11:44 PM
The Nitrous Thread ChinoCharles Performance Modifications 116 02-16-2016 03:07 PM
Vitz 2001 Automatic Instruction Manual madar General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 3 02-14-2013 01:49 PM
Vitz 2002 Manual scharee General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 2 11-06-2010 06:49 PM
A German Yaris/Vitz/Echo ;) we-to-11 Photo-Video-Media Gallery 5 06-27-2007 08:26 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.