![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Lonesome Cowboy
Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inner City, Dallas
Posts: 2,995
|
I recently had my first , yes first, sharting experience. I always thought sharting was folklore. "that would never happen to me" I sharted while at work. I ate a big bowl of black bean soup for lunch and something went wrong. Way wrong. I thought I had to fart but I sharted. I shut my computer down and darted for the elevator. Luckily I didn't bump into anyone on the way out and I floored it home. My undies were ruined. My Levis even had a bit of a streak. It was a bad scene. Needles to say I am avoiding the black bean soup.
__________________
SPONSORED BY
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Pls Post photo of ur HID's light! | marcus | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 10 | 04-09-2007 02:41 PM |
| Post your sexy pictures | jamal1984 | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 9 | 03-21-2007 07:03 PM |
| New car shopping - long post | littlecarlove | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 19 | 11-01-2006 10:58 PM |
| Post your Pic. | birdy | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 46 | 08-31-2006 11:24 AM |
| Post your pic! | msagowitz | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 7 | 08-02-2006 10:03 PM |