![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07' Yaris Liftback - silver Join Date: May 2006
Location: Springfield, Mass
Posts: 475
|
It is defined in their name: ARM rest... you can rest your ARM. you know, your ARM. I miss it because I am used to it from my old car, a 02 nissan altima.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Lonesome Cowboy
Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inner City, Dallas
Posts: 2,995
|
I drive auto, so my arm lives on the armrest but I am happy with the factory one, this just looks kinda bulky, and that hot sticky vinal, barf
__________________
SPONSORED BY
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
just looking at pictures of it, it would be right in the way of my arm when I want to shift, Those of you with the arm rest must be the lazy ones with auto's, I doubt a manual owner would buy this, it would get in the way
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2005 Scion xB Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Black Hills of South Dakota
Posts: 1,059
|
I just got that exact armrest from the same seller. Received it less that one week from when I hit the Buy it now. I love it. I'm now selling my factory Toyota armrest because this one is better IMO. Highly recommended.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2005 Scion xB Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Black Hills of South Dakota
Posts: 1,059
|
It's ergonomically designed so you can rest your elbow AND hold on to your shifter. The Toyota armrest is the same but this one has better padding and storage. I don't know what your problem is, maybe you think your Yaris is a racecar. That or your just cooler than the rest of us. Go answer some tire threads and talk about your 8.9 inch wide tires.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Seat cushion for thigh, center armrest left armrest | BMGYaris | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 2 | 07-03-2009 11:51 PM |
| Center console | littlecarlove | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 30 | 12-16-2006 12:11 AM |
| Arm rest review | Chaad32 | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 36 | 09-19-2006 06:42 PM |
| Clicking noise in center console? | devinlamothe | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 8 | 09-16-2006 11:03 AM |