Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2014, 06:55 PM   #1
aussie muzza
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan YRS auto
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 49
Mr Why?
I was just quoting prices out of my favourite car magazine. I just checked in on my local Toyota dealers website and they are very cagey and won't give prices. I would be very surprized, though, if I couldn't get an upmarket Yaris on the road for less than 20k. There may be regional differences also. Interestingly they are advertising sedans. Maybe an Aussie who has recently bought one can chime in on actual paid prices.
regards Muz
aussie muzza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:01 PM   #2
nookandcrannycar
 
Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie muzza View Post
I would be very surprized, though, if I couldn't get an upmarket Yaris on the road for less than 20k.
If this is the case, then do you know if the range of the cost of a Yaris + Taxes + Fees to get it on the road in Indonesia is at an amount in Rupiahs that would exchange to 20,000 - 30,000 US Dollars?
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
2014 Mazda 3 Kal-El Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 32 11-08-2013 12:51 PM
2014 Yaris' on the lot "and" built in Japan! Onwrdigo Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 34 09-06-2013 10:40 PM
2014 Yaris pricing released matti Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 0 06-26-2013 01:40 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.