Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2016, 03:54 PM   #1
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
 
CrankyOldMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
That's a shame to hear that there's so many issues with the purchase overall.

What's the midpipe diameter? I've got a custom res-back to axle-back bent section of 2.5" that I haven't installed yet. I bought it for the Blitz S/C setup, but I'm worried about losing too much back pressure on the NA motor. It would also save me the cost of the midpipe and shipping.
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 06:22 AM   #2
brushforhire
 
Drives: 07 HB YARIS, 15 JUKE, 00 TUNDR
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldMan View Post
That's a shame to hear that there's so many issues with the purchase overall.

What's the midpipe diameter? I've got a custom res-back to axle-back bent section of 2.5" that I haven't installed yet. I bought it for the Blitz S/C setup, but I'm worried about losing too much back pressure on the NA motor. It would also save me the cost of the midpipe and shipping.
The inner diameter of the midpipe is 2" and the outside is 2.25" as per my digital caliper.
brushforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yaris Motor Swap Thread *Read before posting swap threads* Sabretooth Performance Modifications 219 06-10-2025 02:58 PM
1nzfe throttle body swap and fitment questions EchoBob02 Performance Modifications 14 05-01-2014 08:02 AM
60/40 to Bench Seat Swap Issue CTScott Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 24 11-26-2012 02:45 PM
FS: COMPLETE 2ZZ SWAP!!!! (SOCAL) AdeJong 03 Items for Sale by private party 4 04-05-2010 11:25 PM
Gauge Cluster Swap, other interior swap questions. Adrenalingirl_K In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 4 04-09-2009 03:32 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.