Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 01:12 PM   #145
Yaris Revenge
GIGA...DRILL...BREAKER!!!
 
Yaris Revenge's Avatar
 
Drives: Lagann. ;P
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: My own little world.
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
I'm sorry Steve, I just... have... to....
Ha! So who gets to play Donkey and Puss-in-boots?

~YR
__________________
Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Yaris Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:01 PM   #146
joe keeney
 
Drives: yaris 2 door hatch
Join Date: May 2007
Location: hemphill texas
Posts: 193
Thats what the old man name me.
joe keeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #147
EggMan
 
EggMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris liftback
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 18
I'm full of gas.
EggMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #148
ArrowM316
 
Drives: 09 Yaris Liftback, Black
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 2
Arrow: My nickname growing up b/c nobody can pronounce my first name.

M: Last name

316: From Stone Cold Steve Austin 3:16!! Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ***!

Now I get to sign off with a sweet "//---->"



//---->

Last edited by ArrowM316; 07-26-2011 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Text color was wrong
ArrowM316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:23 PM   #149
SilverBack
Joey
 
SilverBack's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
<-- What it says based on what the car looks like in side profile in the "Drives" section.

And to a lesser degree: combine "silver" with "liftback".
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #150
thepartsmancometh
 
Drives: '08 LB, '07 WRX
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: midwest
Posts: 187
Thought I had posted here before....guess not.

my name is a (not very) clever reference to a good play. plus I work in the parts dept.
thepartsmancometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:00 PM   #151
justanotherdrunk
 
justanotherdrunk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 SE
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 1,166
was curious about what everyone's usernames mean

the search function revealed this old thread

10 years very old!

saw nothing in the forum rules about reviving old threads - some forums dont allow this




so what does your username mean? if it isn't obvious


mine means i'm a drunk and i've been sober a long time


justanotherdrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:13 PM   #152
Kar98
 
Drives: 2011 Scion tC
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: DFW
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherdrunk View Post
so what does your username mean? if it isn't obvious
Kar98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:48 PM   #153
tmontague
 
tmontague's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Caledonia Ont.
Posts: 2,930
Mine is super secretive...first person to get it right gets a cookie...
__________________
No one ever wants to give a Yaris the point by...
tmontague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:58 PM   #154
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.
 
sqcomp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Back at home
Posts: 2,609
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
sqcomp - Sound quality competitor.

It leads me back to my passion of reproducing the best quality sound that I can possibly recreate with the material at hand. From the best recording techniques, to the best possible recording files, all the way to the best equipment and methods for installation of a sound system that I can manage to recreate or afford.

I competed at the highest levels in IASCA (and USACi) in 2010-2012. I've seen the best, most involved systems out there. I've seen the best and the worst of people who want a 6' trophy saying that they're a world champion.

At this point, I've moved past competition due to the ego and corruption-light in the system of judging in IASCA. It's much more rewarding to simply go to car shows and talk to like minded people with a passion for cars that may have their ears opened with spectacular sound reproduction.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
― Thomas Paine
sqcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 11:07 PM   #155
kevinj93
 
kevinj93's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 NCP130
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 386
First name, middle initial and house number.

My last name starts with a K. I got fed up with being asked if my initials were KKK, so I started using KevinJ ....
__________________
Running on standard AU 14" steel wheels (14x5 rims, 175/70R14 tyres). Added reversing camera and touch screen radio, cruise control, 16" rear wiper blade, tow bar and dash cam.
kevinj93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:27 AM   #156
Bluevitz-rs
1NZ-6spd
 
Bluevitz-rs's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 6-Spd Vitz RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmontague View Post
Mine is super secretive...first person to get it right gets a cookie...
the initial of your first name and your last name.

Where's my cookie
Bluevitz-rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 12:42 PM   #157
KimmoKekki
 
KimmoKekki's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris T-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Finland
Posts: 163
First name and last name ...
KimmoKekki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 04:22 PM   #158
scratchpaddy
Hubcap Enthusiast
 
scratchpaddy's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 3-door 5-speed
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 272
If I had a name as cool as Kimmo's, I'd use it as my username, too.

Mine is nonsense. Just came off the top of my head the first time I had to come up with a username.
scratchpaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 05:47 PM   #159
tarkus
 
tarkus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Yaris RS 3-Door
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: YYZ
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmontague View Post
Mine is super secretive...first person to get it right gets a cookie...
... before they get shot...

My handle, Tarkus, is the name of a mythical beast with the body of a WW1 tank and the head of an armadillo, the subject of a piece of music by one of my favorite rock bands. In the story, Tarkus goes to battle and eventually overcomes the evil Manticore.

I challenge anyone to try and beat that one. LOL (Yes, I need help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchpaddy View Post
If I had a name as cool as Kimmo's, I'd use it as my username, too.
Yeah, Finnish people have such cool names, like Mikka Hakinnen, and zoom around everywhere in rally cars. That's the life! 👍 I've visited Finland a few times myself.

Sent from my LG G2 with CM13 using Tapatalk

Last edited by tarkus; 11-23-2016 at 06:01 PM.
tarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 07:01 PM   #160
SirDigby
 
Drives: 2007 yaris 3 door
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 1,000
wow. I never thought anyone cared about these things. Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is my hero. one of the funniest characters ever. same avatar I use on Xbox, Steam, Origin, and other's. here's a few videos!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jKr...A069966043C268
SirDigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:18 PM   #161
KimmoKekki
 
KimmoKekki's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris T-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Finland
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkus View Post
... before they get shot...

My handle, Tarkus, is the name of a mythical beast with the body of a WW1 tank and the head of an armadillo, the subject of a piece of music by one of my favorite rock bands. In the story, Tarkus goes to battle and eventually overcomes the evil Manticore.

I challenge anyone to try and beat that one. LOL (Yes, I need help)



Yeah, Finnish people have such cool names, like Mikka Hakinnen, and zoom around everywhere in rally cars. That's the life! I've visited Finland a few times myself.

Sent from my LG G2 with CM13 using Tapatalk


Almost correctly wrote .. Mika Häkkinen
KimmoKekki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.