Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
yv1650c
 
Drives: Japanese 8T1 Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Caracas, Venezuela
Posts: 50
Hi drell42 and everybody!!:
I've been searching trught the web, but i really do not know about mounting sound..
Would i start installing a IVA-W200 with the speakers you say (coax to the rear).. and i want the amp you installed (I think these're smaller).. but there are 2 of 4 channels.. what would you recommend?
other question is... If I install right now this do i need pass a new wire trought the firewall from the battery for the other amp? (the other amp will be for the sub)..

In order to install the w200 (2din).. is it too much brigt under night light conduction?
I have a Yaris with Digital dash (All's digital).. and when i turn on the lights just to watch trought the dark, the lights inside in the dash get lighter to let me all my vision in the road..
I believe this screen will be too bright, waht do you think about all this?
yv1650c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
drell42
 
Drives: Blank
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Not here
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by yv1650c View Post
Hi drell42 and everybody!!:
I've been searching trught the web, but i really do not know about mounting sound..
Would i start installing a IVA-W200 with the speakers you say (coax to the rear).. and i want the amp you installed (I think these're smaller).. but there are 2 of 4 channels.. what would you recommend?
other question is... If I install right now this do i need pass a new wire trought the firewall from the battery for the other amp? (the other amp will be for the sub)..

In order to install the w200 (2din).. is it too much brigt under night light conduction?
I have a Yaris with Digital dash (All's digital).. and when i turn on the lights just to watch trought the dark, the lights inside in the dash get lighter to let me all my vision in the road..
I believe this screen will be too bright, waht do you think about all this?
There is a dimmer system on this stereo, it will dim when you turn the lights on. As for running the amp just run 4 guage wire through the fire wall and use a distobution block to split it to each amp. Once my install is done I will post pictures so you can see what I am doing, and get some ideas!
drell42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Titanium exhaust mounted! nurburgring Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 16 06-16-2007 09:50 AM
New Alpine SPX-137R (type x!) for sale... Scotty Items for Sale by private party 10 05-06-2007 04:32 PM
Alpine System ChinoCharles In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 60 03-04-2007 12:05 PM
pictures of the intercooler mounted and piping turboyaris Performance Modifications 36 02-14-2007 04:49 PM
To those with amps in your trunk/rear... vodkalush In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 9 10-03-2006 06:34 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.