Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2017, 10:44 PM   #4
Kalispel
 
Kalispel's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Yaris SE 5MT
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona (USA)
Posts: 1,058
I haven't had this issue yet thankfully. I remember reading somewhere over a year ago that there was a bulletin or recall on certain production run 2015-2016 Yaris for faulty bumper clips/mounts or something.

Even though I bought my Yaris in July/Aug of 2015, the factory build date was in late 2014. It was probably one of first batches of this refresh generation Yaris from France, and ended up sitting around on a dealer lot in Colorado Springs, CO for 9-10 months before I finally bought it. I usually hate buying new designs/refreshes in their first debut year, expecting more problems with them, but I've been lucky thus far.
Kalispel is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
bumper, bumper clip

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2YR/25K Retrospective/Review (French-Built 2015 Yaris SE, Manual 5-spd) Kalispel Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 12 08-24-2017 11:26 AM
2015 Yaris SE (m/t) - Week-One Impressions - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. Kalispel Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 53 04-29-2016 10:35 AM
Local dealer selling 2015 Corolla for less than 2015 Yaris. Common? matti Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 10 11-25-2014 06:58 PM
2015 Toyota Camry Kal-El Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 9 04-18-2014 06:47 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.