Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2017, 08:46 PM   #1
06YarisRS
 
Drives: 06 2ZR Turbo Yaris RS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 2,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchlite View Post
Black base with spraynax 2K clear.

This stuff is just 2 stage paint in a can and works awesomely.

Great wide spray pattern and just right amount of pressure.

I will try and imbed images.Gotten used to thumbnail zoom plus(Firefox)Just hover cursor over any image link and it shows image automatically.
Yeah, I've used the SprayMax 2K clear on a set of alloys I restored for my Sedona. The stuff has been peeling off. I'm pretty sure that I waited too long to apply it over the metallic laquer. I've read great things about it and will likely try it again.
__________________


2006 Yaris 5 Door RS 2ZR-FE (2011 Corolla 1.8L) Swapped, Automatic, T-28 Turbocharged (8 psi), HSD MonoPro Coilovers, DIY W/M Injection, custom 3" cold air intake, custom 2.5" exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, Penguin Garage 13mm spacers (rear), custom Civic front lip, full repaint, Android 6.0 7" touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate speakers, tweeters, NVX underseat subwoofer
https://www.instagram.com/2zr_turbo_yarisrs/
06YarisRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:28 AM   #2
Pinchlite
 
Drives: 2007 yaris HB
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Barrie Canada
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06YarisRS View Post
Yeah, I've used the SprayMax 2K clear on a set of alloys I restored for my Sedona. The stuff has been peeling off. I'm pretty sure that I waited too long to apply it over the metallic laquer. I've read great things about it and will likely try it again.
I used/use PPG acrylic base and clear 15 mins after base.
Pinchlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New wheels, netz badges and parking sensors Nips Photo-Video-Media Gallery 8 09-30-2012 05:22 PM
for sale front and rear Netz badges manlyyaris Items for Sale by private party 1 01-03-2009 09:04 AM
[Recovered] Group Buy for Australia #1 (Badges) harveyjai Australia 9 12-13-2008 03:59 PM
Vitz emblems grimez Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 69 10-31-2006 06:03 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.