![]() |
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Maybe oil change or touched/slightly unscrewed something that made the light go on.
Make sure the pipe is tight, to the engine. Basically check if everything and firmly in its place..etc etc.. im sure u knew that..sorry if u did... iight buddy good luck... I wish I could hear my car drive by...i think im let my friend drive my car so I can hear it this weekend. -- Blen
__________________
http://www.360voice.com/tag/noobblenjar ![]() My Car http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4245 My DJ www.PainlessWolf.com |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Intake Systems Decision Maker.. | Blenjar | Performance Modifications | 25 | 09-15-2007 10:07 PM |
| problem with cold air intake | skc | Canada | 24 | 06-18-2007 07:34 PM |
| Cold Air Intake vs. Short Ram Intake | nevermorez | Performance Modifications | 1 | 01-24-2007 04:25 PM |
| Cold Air Intake ? | pegcityrs | Performance Modifications | 47 | 04-17-2006 07:43 AM |