![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 871
|
I've told my wife more than once, I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up! I proudly cling to all my bad habits! Thats what keeps me young..
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Introducing Hüsker | NYC-SE | Third Gen Yaris General Discussion | 8 | 05-01-2014 07:06 PM |
| Introducing Rector's turbo vitz | rector | Forced Induction Forum | 11 | 06-01-2010 11:12 PM |
| Introducing the T-Qualizer! | goku87 | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 3 | 01-17-2010 09:25 PM |