![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
147K-Blue / 24K-Yellow
Drives: 2010 Ylw 3dr. AT(Blue-Wife's) Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: North Branch, MN
Posts: 78
|
Live Life Day by Day! The "Present" is a "Gift" (I have health problems I do understand!) - Enjoy the Mustang! (and the Yaris)
Anyway I know you must have a Manual 2010 Yaris, to get that kind of mpgs, I noticed you were talking about Factory tires giving good gas mileage but wear too quickly... The 2010 actually had two options for factory tires, I was curious which brand you had? My December 09 Production Car Had Japan Mfg Goodyear Eagle LS, My May 2010 Production had Bridgestone Potenza, Both cars are 100% identical per Toyota in order packages, Except one is Blazin Blue and other is Yellow Jolt...The Yellow one I bought 14 months ago with 7800 miles (YES, 7800 that is not a TYPO) and it still had the 9 year old Bridgstones!
__________________
All Weather Package, Power Package, Cruise, WeatherTech Floor Mats. Altimax Arctic Winter Tires. Repair List: 1 new blower motor, making funny noise. @ 91K (Water pump @ 120K) Mod List: 1. Black tape on most of the annoying blue high beam light behind the lens. (thank you CTScott) |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Please help!! Just totalled my 2007 Yaris. Need to buy 2010 model!! | 12490 | Australia | 13 | 11-02-2010 04:25 PM |
| (Help) Me Jealous? Friend buys 2010 Yaris. | *MAD DOG* | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 16 | 09-26-2010 10:22 PM |
| New Yaris 5 DR HB arriving April 5, 2010 | mkorejwo | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 6 | 04-06-2010 11:39 PM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |