05-24-2007, 03:27 AM
|
#4
|
Drives: Polar White LB
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Simi Valley, CA.
Posts: 320
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna
sweet pics. heh, once again, your Yaris looks longer than it is. haha. quick question for your girlfriend, on the second to last picture, shouldn't the object, this case, your Yaris, be on the left side of the picture since it is facing to the right? i dunno, i'm not a photographer, but that's what i learned in photo class. oh, i love that third pic.
|
Haha I have no clue... she told me it was overexposed (I took that one). I was just trying to keep the power poles out of the pic
__________________
A nice car with wheel gap is like a unsightly panty line on a nice butt. Looks good, but would look even better with a thong!
|
|
|