![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
MORDSITH
Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Collingwood, ON
Posts: 632
|
I'd rather have cute/hot girls praise my car, then be concerned with macho men and their opinions of it and me bc i drive it.
__________________
2007 Yaris Hatchback 5 Door LE, Manual, Package B, Bayou Blue Metallic |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris LB Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 43
|
WERD!!! Just last night I nearly pulled a couple when they saw me cutting over the median in the mall parking lot, they were loving it! Yup I've fit a good size thermos grill in the to help out a buddy and its great for hauling my golf clubs. Can't ask for much more!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|