![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Black HB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: AK
Posts: 542
|
I'm not gonna lie... no backups for a year? That's just dumb. I'm sad. All the awesome stuff that was on here is gone. I didn't really contribute much, but I did learn a $#!+ ton from this site. It has definitely saved me from making costly mistakes on my car.
I hate hackers. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Tiny Giant Clothing
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 3,394
|
sad thing...the hacker is probably reading this and over joyed.. getting what he wanted.. like a terrorist they enjoy in others pain... it is pretty pathetic,,
someone needs find out who it is and file with the FBI internet fraud and cyber terrorism deptartment.. make it hit home.. hard
__________________
Sold the yaris... rocking an 89 vw cabriolet now :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() |
this is the only time I'm FOR the death penalty!!!!
__________________
Yaris Sedan |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Well I guess we'll just have to rebuild
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Black Yaris sedan Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 884
|
LOL,google cached this site more then our admin,thats just sad,not trying to make enemys,but backups are a rule of thumb.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
I'm sure google has it cached somewhere. haha.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Gahh!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
http://www.midatlanticnostalgiaconvention.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Hack.... What hack ??
|
Search Function Bug
Hmmm. Seems the timing is a bit off when you acidentially click search to many times...
This forum requires that you wait 5 seconds between searches. Please try again in 13273 seconds. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Administrator
|
I think it has to do with the clock error we had this morning. It should fix itself by 1:40PM today. About 2 more hours from now. Sorry bout this but it should be a one time problem and all should be ok after 1:40-1:50PM EST
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
I found a bug!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Beast
|
-smacks screen-
__________________
![]() One you've taken a yaris for a spin, there's no turning back. Its a Chao!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
╚══════════RN
|
Grrrr, google cache doesn't save the pics I uploaded via yarisworld as attachments to my posts.
__________________
42.88
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Bathroom + Laptop = <3
|
since this site has been hacked i don't look at it as a downfall, i look at it as a fresh chance to make new threads/advancements quicker so we can get rid of the old threads that are there now :D
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris silver manual sedan Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Queens New York, USA
Posts: 145
|
I didn't know about the hacking till I got the email informing me of it. I hope the moron(s) who did this pay in a very painful way. A curse upon their houses and computers.
__________________
Driver Time is an excellent teacher, unfortunately it kills all it's students |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Tiny Giant Clothing
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 3,394
|
having some issues..
it says i cant search the forum for 5750 seconds. also when i tried to post in the build a story thread I got errors and when i refreshed and tried to post it said that it was duplicate post.. which it wasnt. seems there might be some database build up.. or bad file permissions or something.. idk
__________________
Sold the yaris... rocking an 89 vw cabriolet now :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
I'm staying as a member, but the owner has made it clear that he doesn't care if vendors stay or go.
Seems to me that a year of helpfulness and product procurement would be desirable. So I haven't decided about that yet.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|