Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #253
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealEnth View Post
-smacks screen-
LOLName:  aticksde.gif
Views: 245
Size:  2.4 KB
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:22 PM   #254
jeremyshay
 
jeremyshay's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Meteorite Metalic Liftback
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to jeremyshay
holy crap, im back to 39 posts!
jeremyshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #255
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
hmmm
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #256
SeansGirl0604
Love this itty bitty car!
 
SeansGirl0604's Avatar
 
Drives: Polar White 2007 Hatchback
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 38
Send a message via MSN to SeansGirl0604
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new here...wait no I'm definitely not...damnit.

Let's not get too extremely discouraged people...time to rebuild.
HA! Matt!! I just noticed that I now have more posts than you. I found a positive to the whole hacked thing.
__________________
Lisa H.
Lovin' my Yaris in SE Wisconsin.
SeansGirl0604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #257
DMart
same amount of posts lol
 
DMart's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Meteorite Metallic LB
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South GA
Posts: 172
its all good, YW will be back in no time!
DMart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #258
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMart View Post
its all good, YW will be back in no time!
Damn, I thought that I had the most posts in Ga.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:08 PM   #259
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeansGirl0604 View Post
HA! Matt!! I just noticed that I now have more posts than you. I found a positive to the whole hacked thing.
you just passed up your opportunity to change your user name

but yes, right now you have more posts than me, hehe
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #260
DMart
same amount of posts lol
 
DMart's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Meteorite Metallic LB
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South GA
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Damn, I thought that I had the most posts in Ga.
lol you will, i dont post alot, most of mine are old
DMart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:27 PM   #261
jimtevin
Banned
 
Drives: Black Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Savannah, Georgia, USA
Posts: 10
*looks in* Is it safe?

Er, what happened?
jimtevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #262
specialeducator
 
specialeducator's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 162
looks safe to me
specialeducator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #263
jimtevin
Banned
 
Drives: Black Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Savannah, Georgia, USA
Posts: 10
lol ok...hacked I guess? I might be able to help...I am an IT security guy for my job
jimtevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #264
specialeducator
 
specialeducator's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimtevin View Post
lol ok...hacked I guess? I might be able to help...I am an IT security guy for my job
They might need your expertise
specialeducator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #265
ToddR
Bacon!
 
ToddR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Red Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 45
Excellent time to change your password if your account did not get nuked.
ToddR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #266
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Good call. Things will never be the same after the 10/18 attack.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #267
bikegerm
 
bikegerm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Meteor LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN.
Posts: 229
Wow !! Just got back from being out of town. WHAT KAOS !!

First off......DON'T GO GARM !! THE ENTHUSIASTIC MEMBERS AND SERIOUS PAYING CUSTOMERS YOU HAVE HERE WOULD GREATLY MISS YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SUPPORT!! THAT ALSO GOES FOR ALL OTHER YW VENDORS. HOW ELSE WILL I FIND YOU AND KEEP GIVING YOU MY "TITHINGS"?

Second off...stay positive, this is just a big purge. I know losing the data sucks, but live and learn. What YW member hasn't been burned with data crashes? I think we all have....

Third... I think yarisworld should establish a paypal account where members can "donate" to the yw administrators to help pay for daily backup expenses. I realize the vendors are probably paying for banner ads and other things, but I feel it's can also be part of the members responsibility.

Thanks YW for getting it back up so quickly. We can rebuild her. We have the technology !!

bikgerm
yet to be re-established....
bikegerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #268
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikegerm View Post
Wow !! Just got back from being out of town. WHAT KAOS !!

First off......DON'T GO GARM !! THE ENTHUSIASTIC MEMBERS AND SERIOUS PAYING CUSTOMERS YOU HAVE HERE WOULD GREATLY MISS YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SUPPORT!! THAT ALSO GOES FOR ALL OTHER YW VENDORS. HOW ELSE WILL I FIND YOU AND KEEP GIVING YOU MY "TITHINGS"?

Second off...stay positive, this is just a big purge. I know losing the data sucks, but live and learn. What YW member hasn't been burned with data crashes? I think we all have....

Third... I think yarisworld should establish a paypal account where members can "donate" to the yw administrators to help pay for daily backup expenses. I realize the vendors are probably paying for banner ads and other things, but I feel it's can also be part of the members responsibility.

Thanks YW for getting it back up so quickly. We can rebuild her. We have the technology !!

bikgerm
yet to be re-established....
Well said. Nobody will feel the same but we can't let the bastards grind us down. I wish we could go back, but it is what it is.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:37 PM   #269
Bob_VT
 
Bob_VT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by YarisBueller View Post
yea, we have daily backups now.... sorry everyone, it should have been daily backups before but i got us a backup service that will do it for us now. setting up as we speak.
Hey crap happens. Thanks for a great forum.

Maybe the hacker's will die untimely deaths
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:13 PM   #270
jambo101
 
jambo101's Avatar
 
Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal Canada
Posts: 1,286
Hey it works again ,i feel like a 1 post noob.
jambo101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.