Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
marinos9000
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Liftback Sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 43
Im here for you!

I would never let my sidekick down!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison_nj85 View Post
Now u want 2 hear from me? I don't know Yarisman kind of let me down I stuck up 4 him and he didn't drive 2 my rescue How do I know that Yarisman will b there 4 me next time? You might have 2 prove your self 2 me!!! Till then I might work rogue 4 Superman or Batman!!
marinos9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
marinos9000
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Liftback Sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 43
Yariswoman!

I will make it up to you.....




Quote:
Originally Posted by marinos9000 View Post
I would never let my sidekick down!
marinos9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #3
marinos9000
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Liftback Sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 43
Yarismans Official sidekick rules!

Thanx Madison! You are the BEST!



Quote:
Originally Posted by marinos9000 View Post
Madison I need a sidekick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contact me!
marinos9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:44 PM   #4
marinos9000
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Liftback Sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 43
:(

I was not on the thread yesterday....But im here now! Rogue and Superman cant come close to Yarisman!








Quote:
Originally Posted by marinos9000 View Post
Thanx Madison! You are the BEST!
marinos9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:26 AM   #5
GeneW
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,034
I was at the Dealership today and saw a 2009 yaris, LB. The "mat' on the Bumper was cool. I did not take a careful look at car in detail but it seemed pretty much like the 2008 model.

Side hurtin' airbags are now "standard". So is the Anti-Skill Braking System.

The salesman said that they were "competing against the Honda FIT" and needed those airbags. He said that Consumer Reports seems to feel that "Honda can do no wrong" and "Toyota can do no good" when I mentioned that they were pushing side hurtin' air bags.

The list price for that LB I saw today was about $13,300.00 plus tax and fees. Probably around $14,500 or so.

Gene
GeneW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #6
Madison_nj85
 
Madison_nj85's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 5-Door Liftback
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cedarville, NJ
Posts: 30
OK I 4giveU but only if u post another Yarisman pic. I want 2 print it out and hang it over my bed.. I want Yarisman 2 b the last person i c at nite and the first face I wake up 2.....

PS U need a cape, all superhero's have cape's, u can let it hang out the hatch as u drive.......

PSS Y don't u have a pic w/yarisman next 2 and in his trusty Yaris?
Madison_nj85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #7
marinos9000
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Liftback Sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 43
Hi

Yarisman doesnt need a cape...h egets into his Yaris to fly!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison_nj85 View Post
OK I 4giveU but only if u post another Yarisman pic. I want 2 print it out and hang it over my bed.. I want Yarisman 2 b the last person i c at nite and the first face I wake up 2.....

PS U need a cape, all superhero's have cape's, u can let it hang out the hatch as u drive.......

PSS Y don't u have a pic w/yarisman next 2 and in his trusty Yaris?
marinos9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:18 AM   #8
Madison_nj85
 
Madison_nj85's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 5-Door Liftback
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cedarville, NJ
Posts: 30
where o where has my Yarisman pictures gone? C U don't LUV me
Madison_nj85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:44 AM   #9
marinos9000
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Liftback Sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 43
Yarisman revere

They need to be taken......JP!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison_nj85 View Post
where o where has my Yarisman pictures gone? C U don't LUV me
marinos9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #10
Madison_nj85
 
Madison_nj85's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 5-Door Liftback
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cedarville, NJ
Posts: 30
what is JP?
Madison_nj85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:23 PM   #11
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinos9000 View Post
Thank you so much for being the only one here to defend me....I owe you!
I'd defend you or save ya from a burning building, just not wearing that costume

QUOTE=marinos9000;207025]I will make it up to you.....
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison_nj85 View Post
OK I 4giveU but only if u post another Yarisman pic. I want 2 print it out and hang it over my bed.. I want Yarisman 2 b the last person i c at nite and the first face I wake up 2.....

PS U need a cape, all superhero's have cape's, u can let it hang out the hatch as u drive.......

PSS Y don't u have a pic w/yarisman next 2 and in his trusty Yaris?
If he went outside and took the picture, he might give away his secret
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:41 AM   #12
dallas
 
Drives: Yaris Hatch /Landrover D2
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 242
If you look real close at the 2nd Yarisman picture, Yarisman is wearing some type of suspenders holding up stockings under the outfit, is he really Yarisman or Yaris Woman? the outfit is almost as sleek as the car LOL .

Is Toyota up to this Evil ? Maybe they plan to take over the world by supplying a free Yarisman outfit in the glovebox of evey new 2009 Yaris Sport Model. Then the whole world could be saved by Yarismen!

Last edited by dallas; 03-21-2009 at 02:07 AM.
dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:56 AM   #13
Madison_nj85
 
Madison_nj85's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 5-Door Liftback
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cedarville, NJ
Posts: 30
testing
__________________
Madison_nj85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #14
Madison_nj85
 
Madison_nj85's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 5-Door Liftback
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cedarville, NJ
Posts: 30
what do u guy's think of my sig? Y or N? anyone have a cartoon pic like what I have on my sig w/a blue 5-door?
__________________
Madison_nj85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #15
marinos9000
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Liftback Sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 43
I like it

Its very nice.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison_nj85 View Post
what do u guy's think of my sig? Y or N? anyone have a cartoon pic like what I have on my sig w/a blue 5-door?
marinos9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #16
Treyz
~ ambient one ~
 
Treyz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Bayou Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison_nj85 View Post
what do u guy's think of my sig? Y or N? anyone have a cartoon pic like what I have on my sig w/a blue 5-door?
Welcome and congrads on officially posting up the first Bayou 5 door I've seen on here. Only one I saw in person was at the Lawerenceville Toyota show near Trenton.

You should post up your 5dr in the 'Official BAYOU BLUE METALLIC Thread' ... http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...IAL+BAYOU+BLUE
__________________
AMBIENTLIFESTYLE
Tri-State Sport Compact EZine

ambientlifestyle.com------------ambientlifestyle.ning.com

Micro Image
Store - Network - Online
microimageonline.com------------microimage.ning.com
Treyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #17
Madison_nj85
 
Madison_nj85's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 5-Door Liftback
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cedarville, NJ
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treyz View Post
Welcome and congrads on officially posting up the first Bayou 5 door I've seen on here. Only one I saw in person was at the Lawerenceville Toyota show near Trenton.

You should post up your 5dr in the 'Official BAYOU BLUE METALLIC Thread' ... http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...IAL+BAYOU+BLUE
So Treyz u luv our color or what? My fav. is how it's different colors all the time, it's like my baby is a giant mood ring and she tells me how she is feeling by the color she is at that moment, just like her MOM (ME)
__________________
Madison_nj85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:32 AM   #18
marinos9000
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Liftback Sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 43
Yaris!

The 2009 sport rocks the 08 sport....one came up on me the other day on the highway he was marvelling at the redesign of my 09 sport!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison_nj85 View Post
So Treyz u luv our color or what? My fav. is how it's different colors all the time, it's like my baby is a giant mood ring and she tells me how she is feeling by the color she is at that moment, just like her MOM (ME)
marinos9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
2009 yaris 5 door hatch norcal lenwood Cars for Sale by private party 5 12-28-2008 10:59 AM
2009 Toyota Yaris LB with stop/start technology imperial4ever General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 15 12-12-2008 07:59 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.