Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 06:47 AM   #1
goku87
 
goku87's Avatar
 
Drives: Black HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: AK
Posts: 542
I'm not gonna lie... no backups for a year? That's just dumb. I'm sad. All the awesome stuff that was on here is gone. I didn't really contribute much, but I did learn a $#!+ ton from this site. It has definitely saved me from making costly mistakes on my car.

I hate hackers.
goku87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:50 AM   #2
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing
 
TinyGiant's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 3,394
sad thing...the hacker is probably reading this and over joyed.. getting what he wanted.. like a terrorist they enjoy in others pain... it is pretty pathetic,,

someone needs find out who it is and file with the FBI internet fraud and cyber terrorism deptartment.. make it hit home.. hard
__________________
Sold the yaris... rocking an 89 vw cabriolet now :)
TinyGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:53 AM   #3
Minne_Yaris
 
Minne_Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Polar White Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 59
this is the only time I'm FOR the death penalty!!!!
__________________
Yaris Sedan
Minne_Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:34 AM   #4
Greenthunder
 
Greenthunder's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Ford Mustang GT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 150
Well I guess we'll just have to rebuild
Greenthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #5
eco
 
eco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Black Yaris sedan
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 884
LOL,google cached this site more then our admin,thats just sad,not trying to make enemys,but backups are a rule of thumb.
eco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:35 AM   #6
ddongbap
Banned
 
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist.
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
I'm sure google has it cached somewhere. haha.
ddongbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:42 AM   #7
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Gahh!
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:21 PM   #8
Cutie Pie #2
 
Drives: 2014 Honda CR-V LX
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Delta,PA
Posts: 324
Being Hacked sucks, at least yarisworld is still here. I really would have been mad if this site would have went for good, I really like this forum, its my favorite. Cutie Pie is now Cutie Pie #2. Hopefully no one had any important private information that could hurt them. Good thing I saved some of my pictures. I will post them in my new galley soon.
Cutie Pie #2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:33 AM   #9
Ferret_san
Hack.... What hack ??
 
Ferret_san's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 YR
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia - BrisVegas
Posts: 285
Search Function Bug

Hmmm. Seems the timing is a bit off when you acidentially click search to many times...


This forum requires that you wait 5 seconds between searches. Please try again in 13273 seconds.
Ferret_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:46 AM   #10
YarisBueller
Administrator
 
YarisBueller's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 178
I think it has to do with the clock error we had this morning. It should fix itself by 1:40PM today. About 2 more hours from now. Sorry bout this but it should be a one time problem and all should be ok after 1:40-1:50PM EST
YarisBueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #11
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I found a bug!Name:  bug.gif
Views: 258
Size:  10.8 KB
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #12
TheRealEnth
Beast
 
TheRealEnth's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Blz Blu LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,365
Send a message via AIM to TheRealEnth
-smacks screen-
__________________

One you've taken a yaris for a spin, there's no turning back.
Its a Chao!!!
TheRealEnth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #13
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealEnth View Post
-smacks screen-
LOLName:  aticksde.gif
Views: 245
Size:  2.4 KB
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:47 AM   #14
Sodium Duck
╚══════════RN
 
Sodium Duck's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Mass.
Posts: 999
Send a message via AIM to Sodium Duck
Grrrr, google cache doesn't save the pics I uploaded via yarisworld as attachments to my posts.
__________________
42.88
Sodium Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #15
Nexus1155
Bathroom + Laptop = <3
 
Drives: Audi
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dorchester
Posts: 1,009
Send a message via AIM to Nexus1155
since this site has been hacked i don't look at it as a downfall, i look at it as a fresh chance to make new threads/advancements quicker so we can get rid of the old threads that are there now :D
Nexus1155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:56 AM   #16
Driver
 
Driver's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris silver manual sedan
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Queens New York, USA
Posts: 145
I didn't know about the hacking till I got the email informing me of it. I hope the moron(s) who did this pay in a very painful way. A curse upon their houses and computers.
__________________
Driver
Time is an excellent teacher, unfortunately it kills all it's students
Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:43 AM   #17
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing
 
TinyGiant's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 3,394
having some issues..

it says i cant search the forum for 5750 seconds.

also when i tried to post in the build a story thread I got errors and when i refreshed and tried to post it said that it was duplicate post.. which it wasnt.

seems there might be some database build up.. or bad file permissions or something.. idk
__________________
Sold the yaris... rocking an 89 vw cabriolet now :)
TinyGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:56 PM   #18
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
I'm staying as a member, but the owner has made it clear that he doesn't care if vendors stay or go.

Seems to me that a year of helpfulness and product procurement would be desirable. So I haven't decided about that yet.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.