Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
We're doing great Herb. Yeah, I took a break and concentrated on work work work. Not back fully by any means, but a slow day at the office and just using my blackberry to get on.

How have you been?
33OH is offline  
Old 02-15-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
Been good work is keeping me busy as always. Just glad i get to head down to miami for the day tomorrow, even if it is for the day i get to get away from the snow
hatchbackkid82 is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 09:30 AM   #3
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Nice! Wish I was in Miami! Have fun!
33OH is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #4
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
piddling around, trying to find motivation
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 10:06 AM   #5
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Mikey!!
33OH is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 10:28 AM   #6
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave
 
Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 742
just dug a friends xB out of the snow. Thankfully the owner has a Tahoe to pull it out. Going downtown to pay off a ticket and take a lot of pictures.
__________________


2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHDVIPbB View Post
just dug a friends xB out of the snow. Thankfully the owner has a Tahoe to pull it out. Going downtown to pay off a ticket and take a lot of pictures.
Ticket?? lol what you got ur self into?
JumpmanYaris is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 11:32 PM   #8
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave
 
Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
Ticket?? lol what you got ur self into?
A ticket for 7 over. Stupid on me for not slowing down fast enough before the sign.

This snow needs to go away. I can't get any work done to the car. Can't even finish renovation on the garage. At least I still have my sheetmetal inside and covered now. Can't wait to get to work on some projects.
__________________


2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 11:48 PM   #9
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Same here i got a Tanabe strutbar a spoiler new ventshades a lipkit on the way some CF overlays for inside and some HIDs for the foglights and i havent j
yet installed crap
JumpmanYaris is offline  
Old 02-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #10
DandiDani
 
DandiDani's Avatar
 
Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jeff,Indiana
Posts: 1,374
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHDVIPbB View Post
A ticket for 7 over. Stupid on me for not slowing down fast enough before the sign.

This snow needs to go away. I can't get any work done to the car. Can't even finish renovation on the garage. At least I still have my sheetmetal inside and covered now. Can't wait to get to work on some projects.
that sux...where were you when you got pulled over? one day when it warms up we can have a louisville meet and do some projects
__________________
DandiDani is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #11
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Mikey!!
Big Pappa!!
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Tony, just same old same old. Snow is still flying and I am really doubting the Yaris in this crap. Going on 3 or 4 feet of snow and it just can't take it anymore. About fish tailed into a semi truck yesterday only doing 30.

Glad Melbourne is good, my work has an opening there and I would take it in a heartbeat if I was qualified.
33OH is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #13
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Tony, just same old same old. Snow is still flying and I am really doubting the Yaris in this crap. Going on 3 or 4 feet of snow and it just can't take it anymore. About fish tailed into a semi truck yesterday only doing 30.

Glad Melbourne is good, my work has an opening there and I would take it in a heartbeat if I was qualified.
Get qualified. I love it here and would not live anywhere else in the world. But i'm happy to visit other great places too.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 02-18-2010, 06:42 AM   #14
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
Get qualified. I love it here and would not live anywhere else in the world. But i'm happy to visit other great places too.
I would if I could. They want someone with 3-5 years engineering experience, and I'm just a lowly graphic designer. Definitely not what they're looking for. I'll throw my name in the hat though to see if they think it would be beneficial to send me over there.
33OH is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 09:56 PM   #15
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
just got home from a long day of work.. because the midwest is snowed.. bmw call center is closed due to inclement weather.. thats just bs! get ur arse in there and get me my payoff! these insureds want their money! if i had to go to work in flood water, u gotta go to work in snow
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #16
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Hey Jill,

Wish I had snow here. I still wouldnt go to work though. :P
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #17
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
Starting over from square 1
hatchbackkid82 is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 10:33 AM   #18
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Can't type, sleeping.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.