Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
We're all just waiting for the snowstorm...they say it's going to THUNDERsnow..whoohoo!! It's a lightning storm with snow falling at a rate of 2-3 inches PER hour. I so can't wait to drive to work tomorrow! lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
ToddR
Bacon!
 
ToddR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Red Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 45
No snow yet!
I'm more worried about the ice we're supposed to get with it.
ToddR is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddR View Post
No snow yet!
I'm more worried about the ice we're supposed to get with it.
Yeah, they said we could get like an inch of ice in there somewhere.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
ToddR
Bacon!
 
ToddR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Red Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 45
I have to say, my little jellybean has done better in the snow than I expected with the stock tires.
ToddR is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #5
xray scatter
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I95
Posts: 18
I am watching gangland on the history channel. Anyone else?? I am so addicted to this show.
xray scatter is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:21 PM   #6
Bob_VT
 
Bob_VT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,704
My eyes hurt........
Bob_VT is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 09:59 PM   #7
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
About to finish work for the day.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 10:00 PM   #8
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
I'm still on vacation =)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #9
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
I'm still on vacation =)
I'll pick up where John left off..


Slackass!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #10
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Looking for a new phone. My current one took a dive and died T____T


stooooooooooooopid pffft.
Rain is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:01 PM   #11
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Looking for a new phone. My current one took a dive and died T____T


stooooooooooooopid pffft.
I've changed my mind about the iPhone. It is way cool.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:27 PM   #12
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Looking for a new phone. My current one took a dive and died T____T


stooooooooooooopid pffft.
all those hours on the phone with matt!
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 12-19-2008, 12:40 AM   #13
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvlnblkdrs View Post
all those hours on the phone with matt!
Rain is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 10:22 PM   #14
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
oh how I enjoyed my nap
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:04 PM   #15
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
oh how I enjoyed my nap
Now, what, Mikey.....a midnight snack of....Lucky Charms?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:06 PM   #16
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
not a bad idea, Lisa.
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:22 PM   #17
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Just made a new thread. Your 2008 highlight of the year. Check it out http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11975
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-18-2008, 11:30 PM   #18
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
just got home from a 10 hour day at work.. oh yea.. and im doing 10 hours tomorrow & 10 hours on monday and 10 hours on tuesday & only having Wed off both weeks..

oh yeah, the good news, I got the 40 hour position i had applied for... wheeee everyone seems to be excited for me.. me, im still bummed cuz i wanted an interview for the claims rep spot & hoped thats what the news was.. oh well.. im working like 45 hours this week and like 50+ next week.. even before they restore my hours.. holy hell! all im going to do on wednesdays is sleep.. i wont even be able to shop cuz i'll be so tired.. and i dont have any money to shop with.. not until xmas eve.. bah!
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.