Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
What is my fault?
remember that thread when you we're being mean to me...?
Rain is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
In that case you can put in your sig "Everything happens for a reason." Seriously though, that is cute.

BTW: I'm single. LOL
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
[QUOTE=ChinoCharles;206940 BTW: I'm single. LOL[/QUOTE]

Umm..should we be shocked by that?



KIDDING....kidding....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Umm..should we be shocked by that?



KIDDING....kidding....
I guess not...
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I guess not...
Aww... Lisa made Charles cry
Rain is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 02:10 PM   #6
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
"Everything happens for a reason."
That's what my mom told us
Rain is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 03:25 PM   #7
landrym28
3,300+ at one point.. >:(
 
landrym28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hatchback RS
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Saint John, NB, Canada
Posts: 542
Send a message via MSN to landrym28
I'm sitting here at my Parents place on PEI. Enjoying my Christmas and realizing that it's been a while since I've been on here.
__________________
Remember, you're unique.....just like everybody else.
landrym28 is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #8
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by landrym28 View Post
I'm sitting here at my Parents place on PEI. Enjoying my Christmas and realizing that it's been a while since I've been on here.
Yeah..where have you been, Mister?

Welcome back...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 03:42 PM   #9
landrym28
3,300+ at one point.. >:(
 
landrym28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hatchback RS
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Saint John, NB, Canada
Posts: 542
Send a message via MSN to landrym28
I definately need to get back here more than once every 3 weeks!
__________________
Remember, you're unique.....just like everybody else.
landrym28 is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #10
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Getting ready for work. Woo Hoo Double time today (Sunday)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #11
landrym28
3,300+ at one point.. >:(
 
landrym28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hatchback RS
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Saint John, NB, Canada
Posts: 542
Send a message via MSN to landrym28
Getting ready to watch Hockey on TV. I've got my rum and coke, and my TV...I'm all set.
__________________
Remember, you're unique.....just like everybody else.
landrym28 is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #12
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I'm at work. I've cooked an order of wings all night. Bored as hell.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 07:26 PM   #13
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Hah, Lisa makes all the boys cry.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 07:26 PM   #14
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
I should have known that LOL
Rain is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 07:35 PM   #15
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Just got back from shopping for tires. I wish I had picked a cheaper hobby...like knitting. The local Joann's is going out of business. I could get a whole lot of knitting supplies for cheap if I knitted.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #16
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Just got back from shopping for tires. I wish I had picked a cheaper hobby...like knitting. The local Joann's is going out of business. I could get a whole lot of knitting supplies for cheap if I knitted.

Ohhh.. Are they really? Which Joann's is that?
I've been knitting a lot this past weeks so that would be really helpful
Rain is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #17
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Ohhh.. Are they really? Which Joann's is that?
I've been knitting a lot this past weeks so that would be really helpful
The one in Reseda. I got a ball of yarn for 1/2 price for a Yaris project I'm about to start.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #18
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Joann Fabrics headquarters is in my hometown. That isn't good.

I'm still bored. I'm going to grab the sports page and poop. I don't know which stinks worse... my poops or the teams in a Cleveland sports page.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:22 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.