Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
oh... did I just miss out on something fun?

hate being sick :'[
Rain is offline  
Old 12-27-2008, 11:27 PM   #2
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Just go back a couple of pages. lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 01:27 AM   #3
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
At work on lunch break
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 02:46 AM   #4
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
That is what happens when you're bored at work. You start causing a ruckus online.

You guys are SO easy.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 02:59 AM   #5
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
<easy just got home a bit ago from watching movies.. and now im off again.. just got an invite for drinks at someone elses house... uh oh.. im popular lately.. whats goin on here!
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 05:43 AM   #6
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
home again 3 hours later.. perhaps i should go to bed before another guy calls me to his house.. all these houses and no sex... lol things would prolly not be that way if i wasnt fighting an outbreak... not fun for anyone.. imagine sunburned testicles that itch like hell, but if u scratch them it will hurt like hell and you may perhaps shed a tear its that painful.... yup.. thats what i got oh well, onto tomorrow!
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 06:29 AM   #7
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
just got home from Florida/Illinois, haha. over 7 hours of driving and staring at a white road...time for bed. I'm glad I had someone special to keep me awake on the phone.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 08:34 AM   #8
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I think it's great that you talk to "special" needs people on the phone.
I'm back to work. TGIF, well in my world at least.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 08:58 AM   #9
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
I think it's great that you talk to "special" needs people on the phone.
I'm back to work. TGIF, well in my world at least.
Good morning, John =)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 09:02 AM   #10
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Howdy do Lisa.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 09:07 AM   #11
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Good morning everyone.

Finally the sun is out today. I was starting to think it had gone off for the holidays.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 08:58 AM   #12
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
just got home from Florida/Illinois, haha. over 7 hours of driving and staring at a white road...time for bed. I'm glad I had someone special to keep me awake on the phone.
Matt!! Geez.....over 7 hours for a 5 hour trip? Were the roads that bad??

That special someone was PRETTY WORRIED about you...

Glad to see you made it home.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 09:29 AM   #13
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
It's sunny here today, too...but for us that means it's back to being cold.

Just gotta say it...GO LIONS!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 09:30 AM   #14
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Who is that?
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 09:42 AM   #15
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Who is that?
I have a bet riding on this game...I'm betting the Packers will hand the Lions their one and only win of the season today.

Yes, I bet against my Packers. It's a sad, sad, post-Farve day for me. But I'm a realist...and Rodgers looks like crap.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 09:45 AM   #16
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
I have a bet riding on this game...I'm betting the Packers will hand the Lions their one and only win of the season today.

Yes, I bet against my Packers. It's a sad, sad, post-Farve day for me. But I'm a realist...and Rodgers looks like crap.
You know ten times as much about football as I do. I can't even name all of the teams let alone players. I watch hockey. I never could get into football.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 09:47 AM   #17
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
You know ten times as much about football as I do. I can't even name all of the teams let alone players. I watch hockey. I never could get into football.
See..I only like football and hockey. I *love* going to Chicago Blackhawks games or even Milwaukee Admirals (our semi-pro team) games. Hockey is GREAT live!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-28-2008, 11:06 AM   #18
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
watching the Matrix again... on Blu-ray

Only about the 3245th time I watch it
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.