![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Shush!
|
lol im surprised theres no pics up yet
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Need to sell my Yaris :(
Drives: 07 Yaris S Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Douglassville, PA/Hereford, AZ
Posts: 344
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
I'm waiting patiently...
more than I can say for Mr. California.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Penne, Ziti and Lasagna are not the same..
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Shush!
|
sorry im not drunk, no looking at females.. unless they are truely hot.. so in this case.. back to bed i go
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Shush!
|
lasagna and ziti have the same properties.. pasta, mozarella, sauce and ricotta.. the only thing diff is that lasagna is layered and uses flat pasta, ziti uses pene paste(the tubes).
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Lasagna, Ziti, penne...are all pasta, true..but they are different shapes.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Shush!
|
Quote:
but thanks for playing
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Post those pics, Chica!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Need to sell my Yaris :(
Drives: 07 Yaris S Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Douglassville, PA/Hereford, AZ
Posts: 344
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Well, at least we're not hearing about the outbreak. I shouldn't be arguing with someone who knows everything. Silly me.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Shush!
|
im not saying i know everything, im just saying i know my pasta dish.. if i knew everything, i wouldnt be on here, id be somewhere else.. and i can tell you about my outbreak if you really want
though it is getting better as i took a bath in some earl gray tea last night which really helped
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Yup...crickets....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
About to leave work.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
T minus 30 minutes... then either going out drinking OR going to play some geetar.
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|