![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
Updated the *MAYBE* Los Angeles meet..
http://yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12283 |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
About to celebrate New Years 2009!
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Back at work for new years eve.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Glad to here that you did not crash. Welcome to work Ryan.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
At home on New Year's Eve...
and with the exception of an eye exam this morning, probably where I will remain. =)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Thanks. And hopefully they let us out early. They usually do on every holiday. Plus there's only 15 of us here out of 400 something. (plant shutdown)
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
And nice signature quote. Haha.
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
We close a 5:00pm. I'm stuck till 5:30.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Ah that's lame. We close at 5, but I get to leave at 5.
I was supposed to pick up my car at the shop after work yesterday, but they had it locked behind the gates and nobody was there. So, I guess I'm at the mercy of the carpool as to when I can leave. |
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Compulsive Washer
|
Just woke up. Feeling super lazy like a big fat fuzzy teddy bear
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris '09,GTi '09, BMW 3.30ci Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lebanon, Middle East.
Posts: 582
|
Still raining here..might snow tomorrow..on altitudes higher than 700m hehe.
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Good morning, guys. =)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Compulsive Washer
|
Morning =)
off to the bank to see if I can cash in my paycheck |
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Compulsive Washer
|
debating whether or not to shower
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Why is this even a question?
Do it, it's for the greater good
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris '09,GTi '09, BMW 3.30ci Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lebanon, Middle East.
Posts: 582
|
Morning :)
I'm off to the toyota dealership, see if they got any tailights for my Yaris, one of mine got hit py a pebble and cracked. |
|
|
![]() |
|
|