Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
For those of you who like Japanime, or even if you're on the fence..watch this set of 5 shorts...LOVE THEM. And you might have to watch them twice to get all the little messages in there and the music, especially in step 5 ROCKS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NdVPTQkRaY
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
time for 2nd lunch
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Never tried to oreo's. Hmmmmm, think I'll fire up the fryer when I get home
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
You know Hooters does deep fried pickles... they are ok
hatchbackkid82 is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:49 PM   #5
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchbackkid82 View Post
You know Hooters does deep fried pickles... they are ok
those are good
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:49 PM   #6
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Standard fair food around here...they will deep fry ANYTHING in Wisconsin. Snickers are another fave.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
Man i heard of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Standard fair food around here...they will deep fry ANYTHING in Wisconsin. Snickers are another fave.
hatchbackkid82 is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:50 PM   #8
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Hooters, my favorite place, right Matt?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:17 PM   #9
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
Ahhhhh....Hooters....Where every man goes to forget his problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Hooters, my favorite place, right Matt?
hatchbackkid82 is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:52 PM   #10
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I like scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:55 PM   #11
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I like scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch.
Gotta wait..it's not noon, yet.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I like scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch.
I'm a little harder than that. Juicy Juice all the way.

33OH is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:57 PM   #13
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Who says you have to wait until noon? Anyway, it is 12:53 here. This calls for a Jack neat and a cigarette or 12.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:57 PM   #14
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Darn! I just got "into the loop" and before I could post ya closed the thread, Charles!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:58 PM   #15
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Sorry dear, I just do what they ask me to do.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 05:58 PM   #16
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Forgot about the time difference...oops...

One Scotch on the rocks for Charles, please....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:00 PM   #17
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
No, see, I lied. Jack, neat. Wouldn't want to get water in my boozestream.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 06:08 PM   #18
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
I am waiting. I hate waiting.

Car is at the shop getting new wheels (the UK ones), TRD sway bar and Tanabe strut bar installed.

Did I mention I hate waiting?
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.