![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
Ok, back to your dark little room. And close the blinds, ok?
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
LOL..what does THAT mean? :oP
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
Just kidding with you on your pity party about being by yourself for most of this week. There are times when I really want a whole week to myself.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
I think I was just getting used to it being alone. It's still not fun but I haven't been so stir-crazy.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I can't sing either. I suck. Heck, I barely even talk! (Im Mr. Quiet Guy)
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Shush!
|
theres no quiet allowed at meets.. we will force you to talk..
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Back at work.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just got home from poker. I lost my money, made it back and lost it again. $20 down for hours of entertainment with mates is still pretty good.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
aka Jack Wolfskin
|
surfing Yarisworld.com
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
Lisa.... do you ever sleep.... looks like you are on YW 24/7 :)
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Oh, yes...I sleep. I was just on LATE last night because I hopped on after returning home from the bar. But I *always* get up really early so it just seems like in the last day I haven't slept. lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
Good morning YW :D
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Good mornafternoon.
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
He lives! How did it go with the producer?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
It went well. I didn't get the CD, though. Typical me... I listened to it and wanted more changes made, so on we go. Recorded another song for it really quick though, so I'm up to 6. I might just say screw it and record about 5 more and do a full length. Not sure yet.
Then I went to Kent and got drunk. Oops. |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Later all, going home.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
![]() |
|
|