Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
This one is for you Mike.

5499.jpg
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Yes, made with coffee. That's what gives it the color, flavor from frying the ham. OK, now I've given away an old southern secret.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
lunch time, I can't stand it anymore
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Back from lunch and getting bitched at for being on YW.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #5
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Back from lunch and getting bitched at for being on YW.
Just pull this up so your boss can see it.



Sorry had to post it
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
That was why I uploaded the rat. So I could tell her I did not give a rats ass in hell.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Just brought Subway back to my desk. Late lunch. Stupid meetings.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Just brought Subway back to my desk. Late lunch. Stupid meetings.
You got Subway......never.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #9
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Hey, i've lost 8 pounds so far (since thanksgiving) by eating subway every day for lunch. I dont exercise, I don't eat right other than that. Just cuts out a bunch of calories that I used to put into myself by eating Wendy's every day. (one RIGHT by my work.)
33OH is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #10
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Hey, i've lost 8 pounds so far (since thanksgiving) by eating subway every day for lunch. I dont exercise, I don't eat right other than that. Just cuts out a bunch of calories that I used to put into myself by eating Wendy's every day. (one RIGHT by my work.)
I once lost 25 pounds eating nothing but Taco Bell and drinking beer.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #11
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Hey, i've lost 8 pounds so far (since thanksgiving) by eating subway every day for lunch. I dont exercise, I don't eat right other than that. Just cuts out a bunch of calories that I used to put into myself by eating Wendy's every day. (one RIGHT by my work.)
I just lost 9 pounds and it didn't cost me a thing. Go get yourself a good stomach virus
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #12
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Taco Bells my dinner food. I get it free.

But I'm an avid Mt. Dew drinker. No beer. And I don't lose weight from it. hehe.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #13
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Back to work. Later all. =/
33OH is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #14
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
took a cat nap. .. im good now
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 02:41 PM   #15
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
i lost like 5 or so.. but i ruined it last night with a GIANT bean n cheese burrito.. like doesnt fit in my mouth, almost need a fork n knife sized burrito
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #16
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvlnblkdrs View Post
i lost like 5 or so.. but i ruined it last night with a GIANT bean n cheese burrito.. like doesnt fit in my mouth, almost need a fork n knife sized burrito
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 02:48 PM   #17
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
All right, Ryan..I'm here..what's up?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #18
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
All right, Ryan..I'm here..what's up?
I just missed slacking with you. But I had to go actually do something. So sad.
33OH is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.